Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Look Alike or Not?!?

A few weeks back in a blogged entitled My 2 Mom's...I introduced y'all to my biological mother...Diane Williams!?!
Since it was also around Mother's Day...I posted some similar things on my Facebook page!?!
Since then I have had A LOT of people tell me how much I look like her!?!
I am not really sure if I see it or not!?!
So, I went looking through some of my sister's pictures to find some pictures of Diane to compare to some pictures of me!?!

I posted one below...let me know what you think!?!


Yes you aren't seeing things...when I went looking for a photo of her - I found one of her wearing the exact same shirt I had photos of me in as well - scary don't you think?!?

So, what do y'all think - do we look alike or not?!?


Today I am thankful for a great taste in clothes...
wonder where I get that from!?!

No comments: