Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Mishandling of justice!?!

Casey Anthony was found NOT guilty today -&- I am physically sick over it...she in my opinion was GUILTY!?!
At least I know she will have to pay for her sins when she meets her maker -&- that is what I have to grasp when dealing with all of this!?!


Here is video of the reading of the verdicts:
Casey Anthony cleared of murder in daughter's death - CTV News

ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A Florida jury has acquitted Casey Anthony of murdering her 2-year-old daughter Caylee.

Anthony began crying when the jury's verdict was read Tuesday after more than 10 hours of deliberations. She hugged her attorney afterward, and a prosecutor shook his head in disbelief. She could have received a death sentence if she had been convicted of first-degree murder.

She was found guilty of lying to investigators. Judge Belvin Perry will sentence her Thursday. She could receive up to a year in jail for each count.

Caylee disappeared in June 2008 and her body was found in woods near her grandparent's home six months later.

Today I am thankful that I have a God who knows all -&- passes the ultimate judgment!?!

No comments: