Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Sprint Sucks!?!


Yes, I said it - SPRINT SUCKS!?!

I have been a customer with Sprint for 3 years this April...I have their Novatel Wireless Ovation U727 - which I use for internet!?!
I receive 5 MB a month for $59.99 - which is a pretty good deal!?!
But that is where the good stops...my wifi card has recently been having "issues"
-&-
inquired about upgrading to something newer -&- even after being a "valued" customer for 3 years - they tell me I still have to pay FULL price for a new device...which in my opinion is a bunch of melarky!?!
So, I will soon be looking for another company to provide me with my
wireless internet needs!?!


Today I am thankful for learning acceptance - I know there I things that can't be changed no matter how much I wish they could be!?!

No comments: