Thursday, March 3, 2011

Zicam...




I am not one to really go all gung-ho about something unless it is absolutely amazing -&- those people that know me well know that it takes a helluva allot to impress me!?!
But I have been so impressed by an "over the counter" cold -&- flu medication that I wanted to share it with the masses!?!
Since cold & flu season are unfortunately upon us -&- in full force what better time than the present to tell you all about my new found medical miracle...
Zicam!?!
There's a lot of products out there which claim to help you get rid of your cold faster, but this is the only product that truly works!?!
My husband --& I have been using the Oral Spray version -&- we swear by it!?!
Since we travel -&- are among the masses on a daily basis
you never can tell what you are going to come into contact with!?!
We now recommend this product to everyone we come across with a cold!?!
If you feel the symptoms coming...use it right away!?!

If you are interested but still a skeptic...you can check out their website here...for the product line -&- information!?!
They also offer a printable money saving coupon...what could be better?!?
If you decided to try it...come back -&- let me know what you think!


Today I am thankful for the knowledge God instilled in Doctor's so that they are able to treat the sick when they are unable to do it themselves!?!

No comments: