Sunday, March 27, 2011

UPSET!?!


I woke up this morning -&- after only about 10 minutes of being online...I was UPSET!?!
What happened was...yesterday I posted some contest information to a page that a friend -&- myself have on Facebook!?!

This contest was to submit a picture of an American Flag -&- see which picture rec'd the most votes of Facebook!?!
Another Facebook friend had entered a great picture -&- is planning to use the prize if they win it - to send to a Wounded Warrior in Walter Reed Memorial Hospital!?!
So, that was the contestant that I was backing with our page!?!

Well, when I went to check on the contest this morning I found that another person from our page -&- a personal Facebook friend of ours had post a picture of their -&- used our name to attract votes...they did all of this without even asking!?!
This really UPSET me!?!

At first I wanted to go off on the individual...place a demeaning comment on Facebook showing how low I thought what they had done was -but- instead I am letting God deal with it...because people who cheat will someday get theirs!?!

Today I am thankful God gave me the ability to think before I speak...something I have been working on for a long time!?!

No comments: