Thursday, October 13, 2011

Game Over!?!




Have you ever strolled down Memory Lane only to be reminded why you don't live on that street anymore?!?

First I tried to drink myself though the pain -&- when that wasn't enough I tried other more intense methods
...but...
what I really needed today was walk away -&- never look back!?!

But sometimes things are easier said than done...it is hard to walk away from someone that you gave your everything -&- your all too
...someone whom you thought felt the same way about you!?!

Some things take longer than other...and in this case it is something
LONG over do!?!
I thought I put you in my past when I threw the engagement ring you bought me into the ocean in 2001
-but-
that was just the beginning - having to see you on various occasions didn't make it any easier!?!

And, the joke of just trying to be friends what a joke that is!?!

Part of me died the day we said goodbye...and the rest of me grieved that loss for WAY to long!?!

Too many tears where shed over what I thought I'd lost
...but...
the only person who was hurt was me!?!

And, to this day I still love you...even though I don't know you - which is just plain to crazy!?!

You touched me in a way no one else has ever been able to do since
...but...
you have also scared me in a way that is irreparable - you made it impossible for me to ever love completely again!?!

You made it hard for me to trust anyone even the people closest to me - hard for me to love again hard for me to be loved!?!

You walked away from me -&- never even looked back - you moved on with your life while mine fell apart!?!

And, now when your life is beginning to fall apart
-&-
things aren't going the way you planned...you run back to me!?!

Because you know that even after
all of this I'd still be here for you!?!

Loving you was my biggest mistake...
Losing you was my biggest regret!?!
Life without you makes no sense..
I go through the motions - living day to day...
But living life without your love is never quite the same!?!



Today I am thankful ... I survived!?!

No comments: