Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 New Years Resolution!?!



The beginning of every year brings in new hope and enthusiasm!?!
It's a time to reflect on the changes we want (or need) to make -&- resolve to follow
through on those changes!?!
We look forward to a new beginning -&- hope things to improve from the last year!?!
We like to forget about our pasts -&- its daunting memories -&- wish for a new start!?!

First -&- foremost in this coming year I plan mend my broken relationship with God because without Him -&- His undying love I wouldn't be where I am today...I plan to spend more time getting to know Him -&- learning how to see myself as the creature He created me to be!?!

In this coming year I am looking forward to making myself not a better person in your eyes
-but- a better person in my own eyes...because I've learned that before I can expect you to accept me - I have to be willing to accept myself!?!

I plan to focus more on my future -&- not dwell in the daunting past of lost loves, failed friendships -&- poorly made decisions!?! I am going to forge forward -&- find where I fit in this world -&- claim my seat with pride!?! I am going to strengthen relationships, mend broken family -&- friendships -&- if necessary sever ties with those who hold me back for being me or achieving my goals!?!

I am not going to set a certain course for life to follow -but- I am going to follow the course that my life wants to take me on!?! I am go into the direction that leads me near happiness -&- wrap my arms the warmth I find there!?!

I am going to chase after some of my pipe dreams - because you never know what can be accomplished until you try it -&- I am not going to keep letting the fear of failure hold me back - I'm going to run at my dreams full speed ahead...!?!

These are things I am not just resolving to do -but- things that I plan to stand by -&- accomplish...these are the start of me becoming a the Michele I really have been along -but- was afraid to be!?!

In 2012 I am going to laugh a little louder, smile a little larger, dream a little further, love a little extra -&- live a little happier!?!

What about you?!?



Today I am thankful that I can have a chance to reflect on who
I am -&- change myself into who I want to be!?!

No comments: