Monday, January 30, 2012

Denny's Skillet Cookie a la Mode

After a long day with getting a chance to eat today - we stopped at
Denny's for dinner!?!
And, after the meal was consumed we decided to share a desert -&- all I can say is the devil must have created this one - because it was so damn good it was evil!?!


$4 NEW! Skillet Cookie a la Mode

Chocolate?!? Say no more!?!
An oversized s'mores cookie made with real Hershey®'s Kisses®, topped with a scoop of creamy vanilla ice cream -&- drizzled with hot fudge!?!
Served in a skillet warm and all deliciously gooey, it's every chocolate lover's dream come true!?!





Serving Size - 8 oz
Calories - 820
Fat - 37
Calories From Fat - 330
Trans Fat - 0
Saturated Fat - 20

Cholesterol - 85
Sodium - 480
Carbohydrates - 115
Fiber - 3
Protein - 23
Sugar - 83

Today I am thankful that I had someone to share this with - otherwise I'd have eaten the whole thing myself!?!

No comments: