Saturday, October 2, 2010

Granola Nut Clusters

Recently, I have given up potato chips, candy & sweets - so I can try to remove some unneeded baggage from my bountiful body!?!
This being the case I have been in search of new, healthier snack items to help
me maintain my purpose...
...and...
here is one of the winners!?!


Imagine a sweet, yet salty combination of roasted almonds gently rolled in
Nature Valley granola & then add a touch of honey!?!
It is indescribably good!?!

Of course it still has those pesky things I am trying to avoid in it
-but-
in a much smaller quantity - meaning I can enjoy it in moderation!?!

So, if you are looking for a new, healthier - yet tasty snack...
this one gets 2 thumbs up from me!?!

And, it comes in more than one variety in case almonds aren't your thing!?!

No comments: