Thursday, October 21, 2010

I ♥ Dragonflies!?!


I Dragonflies...
I Dragonflies... I don't care where they come from or what they eat or anything like that... I just the beauty that they behold!?!
And, every time I look at the colorful creation that God made so skillfully flying around as He intended - I am in awe!?!
I actually Dragonflies so much that I used them when I chose my tattoos...
My first
tattoo pictured here was in honor on my Dad - Rev. Larry P. Knight who passed away in 01' - I wanted something to memorialize him
-&-
something that I could carry with
me - everywhere that I went - so this is what I came up with...I had this tattoo placed on my right ankle
-&-
though it is hard to see in this picture - if you look close enough you can see my
Dad's initials "LPK" in the bodice of it!?!


My second tattoo which you can take a gander of over on the right here was done in the Summer of 05'
I knew that I wanted another "tat" but wasn't sure what to get - so I decided on another Dragonfly on my left ankle
-&-
this time had my husbands initials "DSW" placed with this one!?!
So, I guess all there is left to say is...

I Dragonflies...!?!

No comments: