Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Straight Talk

Being on the road my husband -&- I have tried many different cell companies to try -&- decide which one had the best coverage, options -&- plans!?!
And, Straight Talk is the best one ANYWHERE hands down!?!

Straight Talk is a NO CONTRACT prepaid service found only at Walmart -&- it is VERY affordable as well!?!

Here is a list of the Service Plans they have to offer:
We have chosen the $30 a month plan - since all my husband does is use it for business -&- I do all my "communicating" online - it works very well for us!?!


My husband has the LG228C phone which works great what he needs it for -&- is a great deal at only $29.99 - we have also have friends with the Samsung -&- the photo quality was amazing - it is also a great deal at only $99.99!?!

Straight Talk has a great selection of phones as well - although they may not all be available at Wal-Mart you can find many more to choose from online!?!

For more information about Straight Talk - click on the following link:

No comments: