Friday, April 8, 2011

Bodycology!?!


It started when I received a gift pack for
Valentines Day in 2010 -&- now I swear by the awesome products made by Bodycology!?!



I am a big fan of the their lotions -&- alluring body sprays!?!
One of my favorite things about their body sprays is that you can apply it in the morning -&- you can still enjoy the amazingly decadent
aroma of it hours later!?!
It doesn't fade like all the other that I have tried!?!
I have rec'd numerous compliments about how
wonderful I smell -&- when I tell
them what I am wearing they are shocked to learn it is a simple -&- inexpensive body spray!?!
(They have trial sizes for less than $1)




My personal ffavorite lotions -&- body sprays are:

Coconut Lime

Cucumber Melon
White Gardenia
Brown Sugar Vanilla












You can usually find their amazing products at your local Wal*Mart store
-&-
you can also check them out on line by clickin'
on their name "
Bodycology"!?!

So, go grab some today -&- let me know what you think!?!


Today I am thankful for Bodycology - who makes me smell - sooooooooo good!?!

No comments: