Tuesday, April 12, 2011

New Sprint Phones...


Yeah, yeah, yeah I know I was complaining about SPRINT a few blogs ago...but...sometimes complaining works!?! After talking to an undefined amount of so called online CSR's
-&-
a few dozen more phone associates...I finally found a gentleman name Nick in the Draper, UT store that gave me all the help that I needed!?!
And, my husband -&- I
both ended up with some new high tech
Link
Align Left Align Center Align Right Justify Full
Numbered List Bulleted List Blockquote
Check Spelling
Add Image
Add Video
phones
-&-
a lot better internet coverage!?!

Neither one of us has any clue how to really use them -but- hey we will learn - LOL ;)


Here is the phone that I got: Samsung Intercept to learn more about go HERE!?!


















Here is the phone the husband got:
LG Optimus - to learn more about it go HERE!?!










Today I am thankful for persistence which is what helped me finally accomplish what I need to with Sprint!?!

No comments: