Friday, April 22, 2011

Good Friday!?!



Do you know what "Good Friday" is all about!?!
I have actually met some people...adults...that have recently told me that they never really had a clue what it was all about!?!
Although I don't have all the answers...I can give you an overview of what I was taught in regards to its meaning over the years!?!


Good Friday is a religious holiday observed primarily by Christians commemorating the crucifixion of Jesus Christ -&- his death at Calvary!?!
If you follow the time line give in the Bible...in Mark 15...Jesus was crucified -&-
buried on this day that we now refer to as Good Friday!?!



This was the day the he DIED for OUR sins...the day he gave his LIFE so that we could ETERNAL LIFE...this was the that the world changed forever...!?!


Here is an amazing song to celebrate this amazing day:





Today I am thankful that Jesus gave His life - so that I can have life eternal!?!


No comments: