Thursday, November 25, 2010

10 Things I am Thankful for!?!

After reading various Thanksgiving Day related post on Facebook - I decided that I wanted to blog one more time today
-&-
include at least 10 things that I am thankful for as well - here we go!?!

10 Things I am Thankful for:

1: God - Philippians 4:13

2: Husband - that he is willing to work to take care of me!?!

3: Family - that no matter where I am at they always love me!?!

4: Friends - I have the BEST FRIENDS in the whole entire world - without each of them I wouldn't be half the person I am today!?!

5: Strangers - because every time I meet one -&- learn about them - I learn more about myself!?!

6: Bible - no matter how much I study it - it always teaches me something new!?!

7: Employment - my husbands job treats him with the respect -&- dignity he deserves!?!

8: Music - every song tells a story!?!

9: Nature - Everyday God paints a beautiful picture for me to behold!?!

10: Almost everything!?!

No comments: