Sunday, November 7, 2010

Midol


When I first start my period in middle school I never had to take anything more than an aspirin or two - then as I got older
-&-
they got worse I'd take more pain reliever
-but-
nothing that was specifically made for the symptoms that accompany your period!?!

Then in my early 20's I got a job working for Bayer Pharmaceuticals in Elkhart, IN
-&-
was able to get items produced there at a wonderfully reduced employee discount!?!
That is when I first tried MIDOL -&- fell in love with it!?!

And, now it something I am NEVER without!?!
There are a few different varieties of it -so you will have to find the one that best fits your situation...but...once you try it you will find it is well worth the money!?!

For more information on Midol please check out the following link:

Midol

No comments: