Friday, November 26, 2010

Black Friday!?!


I haven't been "Black Friday" shopping in about 5 years -&- to be completely honest with you...
I don't really miss it...since we have a limited living space
there isn't anything that we really need!?!
And, since I no longer enjoy crowds of any kinds...it is probably better that I just stay away!?! But some people are dedicated shoppers...
I know that Walmart was starting their sale at 12:00 last night...
my husband -&- I stopped by the Walmart location in Mount Vernon, IL
about 7:00 last night
-&-
there were already people lurking around the store
-&-
said they'd continue lurking till the sale began at midnight!?!

Another friend of mine from Facebook said her husband went out at 9:00 last night
-&-
it was over 15 hours before he returned home!?!
I also read where some said that the ToysRus in their area had a line 2 city blocks long 3 hours before their sale was set to begin...talk about dedication!?!

Like I said it isn't for me anymore...I'd rather get what deals I can get from shopping online from the comfort of my traveling abode in the comfort of my pajamas!?!

Did you go out shopping on Black Friday?!?
What kinda of stories can you tell me?!?

No comments: