Monday, June 27, 2011

Goodfellas

This has to be one of the best gangster movies around
-&-
it is my husbands all time favorite movie!?!
And, all -&- all I have to say it is pretty darn good!?!


The movie stars:
Robert De Niro, Ray Liotta, Henry Hill, Joe Pesci, Lorraine Bracco -&- Paul Sorvino!?!
Here is a little about the movie:
Henry Hill is a small time gangster, who takes part in a robbery with Jimmy Conway and Tommy De Vito, two other gangsters who have set their sights a bit higher. His two partners kill off everyone else involved in the robbery, and slowly start to climb up through the hierarchy of the Mob. Henry, however, is badly affected by his partners success, but will he stoop low enough to bring about the downfall of Jimmy and Tommy?


Today I am thankful that most of the time I can watch my own stuff - lol :)

No comments: