Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

Dear Dad, This is the 9th Father's Day I have had to spend without you -&- let me tell you that it doesn't get any easier...
I still love you as much today as I did when you were here!?!
I still treasure our relationship...friendship -&- the special bond we shared!?! You were an amazing Father, Mentor -&- Friend to me...I could have never asked for anyone better!?!
God knew when he placed us together we'd b
e the perfect fit!?!
I can still remember many of the Father's Day's gone by...from the Homemade Cards -&- Gifts...Little miscellaneous trinkets -&- the TIES...all the ties...my favorite one had to be the Mickey Mouse Tie - I boug
ht you because I was in love with Mickey Mouse...-&-...you wore it...not because you loved it (we both know you didn't)
-but-
because you knew how much it meant to me!?!
You gave me so much...you believed in me...when even I didn't believe in myself...-&-...that belief never faltered!?!
I have so many great memories that I could go on for hours
...but...
I just wanted you to know that even though you are no long here on Earth you are ALWAYS in my heart!?!
I love you Daddy!?!

Dad -&- Me 1976

Today I am thankful for my amazing Dad!?!

No comments: