Monday, August 29, 2011

Coconut Lip Gloss

Do-it-Yourself Flavored Coconut Lip Gloss



I’m addicted to natural lip gloss. I have about three different kinds that I carry around with me on any given day. When I found this “recipe” for homemade lip gloss, I was overjoyed! I love anything that has coconut included and the fact that I could create my own gloss had me very excited. This comes from one of my favorite book, Natural Beauty at Home by Janice Cox. Give it a try!

Flavored Coconut Lip Gloss

  • 1 Tbsp coconut oil
  • a few drops of your favorite flavored oil such as strawberry, orange, or you can use 1/8 tsp of vanilla, peppermint, or almond extract
Mix ingredients well in a small dish with the back of a teaspoon. Spoon the mixture into a lip gloss container. Rub into your lips and enjoy!


Today I am thankful there is still creative ideas to entertain kids!?!

No comments: