Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Country Strong


I am usually a little late when it comes to watching the newest movies!?!
That was the case again when it came to "Country Strong"!?!
I just recently got around to watching it!?!
I have to say it was a pretty good movie!?!
I am really not sure what I enjoyed more though...the movie or the music!?!
If you haven't already watched it...take a look at it -&- let me know what you think!?!




Gwyneth Paltrow as Kelly Canter
Tim McGraw as James Canter
Garrett Hedlund as Beau Hutton
Leighton Meester as Chiles Stanton

A drama centered on a rising country-music songwriter (Hedlund) who sparks with a fallen star (Paltrow). Together, they mount his ascent and her comeback, which leads to romantic complications involving her husband/manager (McGraw) and a beauty queen-turned-singer (Meester)

Today I am thankful for country music!?!

No comments: