Friday, August 19, 2011

Obama -&- Oprah




Obama looked at Oprah, chuckled and said, "You know, I could throw a $1,000 bill out of the window right now and make somebody very happy."

Oprah shrugged her shoulders and replied, "I could throw ten $100 bills out of the window and make ten people very happy".

Hearing their exchange, the pilot of plane said to his co-pilot,
" Such big-shots back there.
I could throw both of them out of the window and make
256 million people very happy."!?!

Today I am thankful that her show is no long on the air - although I did like it "back in the day" - I lost a lot of respect for her when she used her show to further Obama's agenda!?!
Today I am thankful that Oprah's show is no longer on television!?! I used to like her back in the day before she used her show to push ahead Obama's political agenda!?!

No comments: