Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Easy Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream

Since I introduced you to the "Ice Cream Capital of the World" yesterday...I figured today I'd give you a quick -&- easy fix to make your own Ice Cream!?! Of course the recipe I chose was for chocolate...what else...enjoy!?!

Easy Homemade Chocolate Ice Cream

Combine three ingredients -&- freeze what could be simpler?!?

Ingredients:

* 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
* 2/3 cup chocolate syrup
* 2 cups heavy cream

Directions

1. Line a 9x5 inch loaf pan with aluminum foil. In a large bowl, stir together condensed milk and chocolate syrup until color is even.
In a separate bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks form.
Fold cream into chocolate mixture and pour all into prepared pan.
Cover and freeze 6 hours, until firm.





Today I am thankful that I have a nice cold freezer in the Travelin' Abode so I can make this while on the road!?!

No comments: