Monday, September 12, 2011

Ice Cream Capital of the World...

Today our travels found us in Le Mars, IA...


"Here’s the scoop… Le Mars, Iowa - "The Ice Cream Capital of the World". Officially designated as such in 1994, Le Mars has been the home to Wells Enterprises Inc. , makers of Blue Bunny® brand ice cream, since the company’s founding by Fred H. Wells, Jr., in 1913. Today, more ice cream is produced in Le Mars, Iowa, by a single company than in any other city in the world! While we love to promote ice cream, we have so much more to offer! So, whether you are staying awhile or just passing through, we invite you to experience the “local flavor”!"

To learn more about Le Mars, IA ... The Ice Cream Capital of the World - you can visit HERE!?!

So, what is your favorite flavor!?! I guess I'd have to say even after all the new fangled flavors - my ultimate favorite would still have to be Chocolate!?!




Today I am thankful for Ice Cream...what else did you think I'd put - I mean the post was all about it today - lol :)

No comments: