Thursday, September 16, 2010

Confessions of a Blogaholic...


I have a confession to make...
so lets do this as painlessly as possible...
I am a closet Blogaholic...
I love to read Blogs, Blogs -&- more Blogs...!?!
Short blogs, long blogs, funny blogs, serious blogs...ridiculous blogs
-&-
even outrageous blogs!?!
I LOVE BLOGS!?!
It is becoming an obsession...not a bad one...I hope...but apparently an obsession none the less!?!

How did this start you might ask
...or...
whose to blame?!?
See this is where it get tricky, because apparently there is no method to my madness...I started reading a blog when a friend added the link to her Facebook page...actually at the time she had 2 of them...a blog nibblet of sorts...then another friend suggested to me that her sister also had a blog...now we are up to a snackette of sorts...then during the election John McCain's middle daughter (eldest daughter of his & Cindy's) Meghan blogged about the campaign while on the trail with her dad...now I have a small course of sorts...then it happened...I found myself reading the comments on the aforementioned blogs
-&-
then going to read the blogs of those posting comments....
-&-
...I am sure you can see how the cycle continues from there!?!
Then when that was not enough (Yes, I am very needy apparently) I found out you can hit the forward button & wha-la like magic...another blog appears for my viewing pleasure!?!
The other day I literally spent over 10 hours on Blog Spot.com reading blogs...Umm, yeah that is TEN hours!?!
And, I can tell you I enjoyed every last minute of it!
Although, I only follow a few blogs religiously...I find almost all the blogs I read interesting, genuine -&- amazing in their own ways!?!
Here is a link to Meghan McCain's blog...
http://www.mccainblogette.com/
The name says it all...this is the blog that chronicled the 2008 presidential campaign of
John McCain
-&-
his amazing family...it gives you a rare look at the campaign trail with the right amount of love!?!
It brings the man alive not as a presidential candidate but as a husband, father & friend!?! I was happy to see the election come to a close but sorry that Meghan has since went on hiatus for undetermined amount of time!?! I have since changed my opinion of the candidate -but- I still felt Meghan did a good job with this blog - although I don't agree with some
of her other recent actions!?!
I also follow a few friends on Facebook who have blogs - which are awesome as well!?!
Hey, if you know of any great blogs I am missing - let me know - I am sure
I can fit in a few more!?!

No comments: