Thursday, September 2, 2010

Guard Shack


Gaurd Shack...
In the industry that my husband works in we get to meet a lot of different people from all fields of life!?!
And, that leads me into a lot of interesting & humorous stories!?!
There are also occasions when I am not sure how to handle certain circumstances...take this particular situation for example!?!
We arrive at a meat plant in NE -&- as usual we are greeted by an overpowered, underpaid guard...who proceeds to give us instructions on what necessary things need to be done to get our load!?!
During this process he hands my husband a neon safety vest that is to be worn while he is out -&- about on the grounds...anyhow he tosses it into the truck where I notice it is marked (cuz apparently stealing these things has become quite a problem here) "Gaurd Shack #2" now, don't jump me cuz I did not spell it improperly -&- had to make sure when spelling checking that it remained the same..."Gaurd Shack #2" apparently they haven't made a sharpie with spell check as of yet!?!
Well, this is where my dilemma begins...what to do, what to do?!?
Do I grab my trusty, dusty sharpie -&- nonchalantly change it...knowing that it will be quite noticeable or do I leave well enough alone?!?
But then the question arises how many other people have seen it and not even noticed it was wrong...what to do, what to do?!?
Anyhow, not wanting to cause any waves with the powers that be in the outhouse with telephone...I left well enough alone...now what would you do?!?

No comments: