Friday, September 3, 2010

Facebook


Over 100 million people around the world are now using Facebook!?!
Apparently a lot of people have decided that Facebook is a good, trusted place for you to share your lives with your friends!?!
Have you given into your quizzical nature and joined?!?
Well...I did!?!
And ya know at first...I really liked it & thought this is pretty flippin' neat!?!
Don't get me wrong...I still log in daily to see what is going on there -&- update my status...but...recently I was thrown a loop and it has really pissed me off!?!
See, my general interpretation of Facebook was where a group of people could post pictures, items -&- information about themselves for others to get a glimpse into their life...am I right?!? Well, if this is the case...why do people block or refuse people they damn well know!?!
Case -&- point...there are a few people that I attended high school with, even graduated in the same class with yet they refuse to add me...they have either froze the friend request or one has even went so far as to block me from even knowing they exist on the site at all!?!
It isn't like I thought if they added me I'd get an instant invite to Christmas dinner or a new best friend...just an acknowledgment would have been nice!?!
So, that makes me wonder...what in the world did I do to them!?!
Am I or was I so hideous that I scare them...am I not as good as they feel I should be?!?
It just amazes me that even after 18 years people can be so damn childish!?!
Well, to those of you whom choose not to be my friends on Facebook so be it!?!
Have yourselves a good life...full of beautiful memories!?!
And one last thing...KMA!?!

No comments: