Saturday, September 4, 2010

Follicle Faux Pax


Eek...
Help...
I went to get my hair cut on Thursday -&- started noticing gray hair!?!
I found not one...not two but several gray hairs
...what to do...what to do?!?
Where, why, how -&- when?!?
I mean come on I am only 35 years old...-&-...I have multiple gray hairs all over my head!?!

When I first noticed it,
I told my mom, Judy -&- she full on laughed at me...her baby girl -&- she
laughed!?!

Then I thought to myself...it is only hair -&- when the light hits is it does give it a new type of highlight...
so I guess I am ready to embrace my new found follicle friends...but their counterparts from...the wrinkle brigade will have to wait a few years to stop on by (I HOPE)!?!

Hey, maybe I will get awesome gray hair like Jamie Lee Curtis...I may never have her body (insert whinny sigh here) but maybe we are follicle sisters in the same right!?!
Until later...

No comments: