Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Colorado Cold!?!

We spent the last few days in Colorado -&- as I was talking about it on
Facebook a friend of mine send me this poem!?!

It's winter in Colorado...

And the gentle breezes blow
Seventy miles... an hour
At nine or more below!?!

Oh, how I love Colorado
When the snow's up to your butt
You take a breath of winter
And your nose gets frozen shut!?!

Yes,
The weather here is wonderful
So I guess I'll hang around
I could never leave ColoradoAlign CenterCuz I'm frozen to the ground!?!


Today I am thankful that my husband -&- I were able to stay warm during this frigid weather!?!

2 comments:

Covnitkepr1 said...

You are more than welcome to visit my blog and become a follower. If you put a "follow widget" on this site...I will gladly follow you as well.

Solid Rock or Sinking Sand said...

I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God bless, Lloyd