Saturday, February 26, 2011

POGO



Alright I know addiction is a "bad" thing but when it comes to games...I am totally addicted to POGO...the greatest thing about this website it that it is fun for ALL ages...&...offers a large variety games...POGO.com is a very popular gaming website that offers a variety of free casual games, from card and board games to puzzle, sports, and word games (such as SCRABBLE)!?!

The website is free, due to advertising sponsorships!?!
Players can also sign up for Club Pogo, a
subscription service that includes premium benefits and does not include advertisements!?!
Upon starting an account on POGO you get an avatar -&- as you obtain tokens by playing the various games you can due some ultra amazing things with them!?!
You can also if chose add a profile along with your avatar to let people know what you are all about!?!
All of the games on POGO also offer an chat a
rea that allows to you to talk to other players online! If you are looking to relax -&- want a great place to go & do it online I highly recommend POGO!?!
Also, if you choose to try POGO & want to see what the premium membership is like just drop me a message & I will hook you up with a free 1 week trial membership so you can test those waters! In case you are interested...I
am Chodarling on POGO...if you get on there...look me up!?!

Visit Pogo now by clicking here!?!


Today I am thankful for online entertainment - that gives me something to do when my husband has a long day of driving!?!

No comments: