Wednesday, December 15, 2010

10 Favorite Christmas Hymns / Carols


In my opinion music makes the world go round...
I seriously think I'd go insane without music!?!


I have had jobs before where music was the only other "human" voices I'd hear for almost 8 hours...so I must admit I love music!?!

And, when Christmas comes we get to listen to a whole lot of wonderful music
...I have fond memories of Church on the Sundays leading up to "Christmas Sunday" -&-
being able to sing Christmas Hymns for those very few special weeks!?!

I am also quite sure most of us know the words to most every Christmas Hymn we have ever heard as well - so we often find ourselves singing along!?!


So, today I compiled for you a list of MY Top 10 Christmas Hymns

-&-
if you click on the song title it will take you to a great video of the chosen song!?!

I really hope you enjoy this!?!

And, tell me what are your favorite Christmas Hymns?!?


Joy To The World

Hark The Herald Angels Sing

O Holy NightAlign Center

The First Noel

It Came Upon A Midnight Clear

Silent Night

O Come All Ye Faithful

Away In A Manger

O Little Town Of Bethlehem

God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

No comments: