Thursday, December 16, 2010

10 Favorite Christmas Songs


The other day I blogged about my 10 Favorite Christmas Hymns...
Today I want to tell you about my 10 Favorite Christmas songs!?!
First let me tell you...it is hard to pick just 10 -but- if I didn't want to go forever
-&-
ever
-&-
10 seemed as good of a number as any to limit myself with!?!

So, go ahead a peruse the songs I have listed for you below
-&-
if you want to take a listen to any of those songs - just click on their title
-&-
it will take you to a place where you can hear them!?!

And, when you are finished - let me know what you think about my choices
-&-
then please tell me what songs you may think are missing
-&-
maybe even enlighten me to some songs I may not even know about!?!

Go ahead, start listening...enjoy!?!


I'll Be Home For Christmas

White Christmas

Christmas In Dixie

Chirstmas Carole

Hard Candy Christmas

Let It Snow

All I Want For Christmas Is You

Silver Bells

Blue Christmas

Leroy The Redneck Reindeer

No comments: