Friday, December 17, 2010

Kids 10 Favorite Christmas Songs


Kids LOVE Christmas time
-&-
watching them with ALL the juvenile excitement this time of the year
- really makes the holiday even more special for everyone!?!

Since I did my 10 Favorite Christmas Hymns for yesterdays blog -
I figured today I'd do the 10 Kids Favorite Christmas Songs...
I am sure that most of these will not be a surprise to any of you
-&-
most of you may even remember them from your childhood as well -
I know I do!?!

And, once again - if you click on the title of the song below it will lead you to a location that will play a version of that particular song for your enjoyment!?!

So, what are you waiting for...grab the kids - get reading, clicking, listening -&- enjoying!?!


Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer

Frosty The Snowman

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town

Your A Mean One Mr. Grinch

Jingle Bells

Deck The Halls

I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

We Wish You A Merry Christmas

Alvin Song - Christmas Don't Be Late

12 Days Of Christmas

So what did you think?!?
Where any of these songs your favorites as a kid?!?
Did I miss anything?!?

No comments: