Wednesday, December 22, 2010

How I Feel...


All this political correct stuff is crazy...
Happy Holiday instead of MERRY CHRISTMAS
holiday tree instead of CHRISTMAS TREE!?!
Don't say this -&- don't do that, you might hurt someones feelings!?!

Well I'm speaking out!?!

Don't offend me, I celebrate CHRISTMAS on December 25 every year because I was raised that we celebrate the birth of Christ!?!
Would it even be a holiday if we were not celebrating his birth?!?

And, furthermore it is CHRISTmas instead of Xmas
-&-
if you choose to use Xmas in my opinion you must either be an Atheist or just a
VERY lazy person...
because how hard is it to add an extra 5 letters to a word
-&-
those 5 letters you may thinking you are saving time with by not adding are 5 spell one of the most important things in my life CHRIST!?!
And, if he is important enough to spell his name out...
then maybe you really need to re-prioritize your relationship with him!?!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!?!


No comments: