Sunday, January 23, 2011

Letter From God ♥


Date: Today
To: You
From: God
Subject: Yourself
Re: Life

This is God!?!
Today I will be handling ALL of your problems for you!?!
I do NOT need your help!?!
So, have a nice day -&- remember that I love you!?!

P.S. And, remember…
If life happens to deliver a situation to you that you cannot handle,
do not attempt to resolve it yourself!?!

Kindly put it into the SFGTD (Something For God To Do) box!?!

I will get to it in MY TIME!?!
All situations will be resolved but they will be done in
MY time, not yours!?!

Once the matter is placed into the box do not hold on to it by worrying about it!?!
Instead, focus on all the wonderful things that are present in your life now!?!

Now go ahead and enjoy the rest of the day!?!

Love,
God

Just remember no matter where we are…
God can see us when we are struggling.
God will always take care of the situation in His time not ours.
All we have to do is ask!?!

Today I am thankful for the many letters I have received from
God over the years!?!

No comments: