Friday, January 14, 2011

Taxes



It is that time of the year again when Tax season is thrust upon us!?!
A lot of people look forward to it because they are expecting a substantial return!?!
Others are nauseated by the thought of it thinking about the huge check
they will have to mail in!?!

And, where does all this Tax money go...in my opinion it obviously doesn't go where they say it does - otherwise America wouldn't be in the mess she is in today!?!

The Tax Poem

At first I thought this was funny......then I realized the awful truth of it..

Be sure to read all the way to the end.

Tax his land,

Tax his bed,

Tax the table

At which he's fed.

STILL THINK THIS IS FUNNY?

Not one of these taxes existed 100 years ago, and our nation was the most
prosperous in the world!?
We had absolutely no national debt, had the largest middle class in the world, and Mom stayed home to raise the kids!?!

What in the hell happened?!?

Can you spell 'politicians?'

And I still have to 'press 1' for English!?!


Today I am thankful for another beautiful day created especially for me by God!?!

No comments: