Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Lifetime Movie Network

A lot of women love those sappy, down to earth -&- semi believable they could happen to you type movies...right?!?
Well, I for one do...
-&-
...it used to be while being on the road the only way I could watch those movies was by renting or buying a DVD
-&-
then you weren't 100 percent sure if the movie was going to be all that!?!

But now I think I have found my movie heaven...

Lifetime Movie Network

I can catch all the great made for TV movies that Lifetime has been offering for years now!?!

It is absolutely wonderful...just another great thing about the new age of technology - lol :)

Have you ever check out the Lifetime Movie Network?!?
Do you have an suggestions on "Must See Movies" - let me know?!?


Today I am thankful for - The Lifetime Movie Network - lol :)



No comments: