Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Micheal Landon

I love to read...I love to read...did I mention that I love to read!?!


And, biographies are one of my favorite things to read...maybe it is because like many others I have that curious nature that makes me want to know if the person that I saw for instance on TV was anything at all like that in their personal life
or
maybe it is because I am just plain nosy?!?
I guess will have to declare it is probably more the later of the two!?!

Anyhow, I recently read one of many biographies on Mr. "Little House" himself...
Micheal Landon
or
should I say
Eugene Maurice Orowitz!?!
This particular biography was not completely favorable of the man but it did share an abundance of his life's works & personal struggles!?!
It covers a great amount of his 54 life span but was published 4 years prior to his untimely death in 1991!?!
All in all if you are interested in learning about Mr. (Orowitz) Landon than it is a pretty good read!?!
Today I am thankful for books because I love to read!?!


No comments: